Learn from the Leaders
Students will be trained in the areas of accounting finalization and online return rectification. The course is designed to give conceptual clarity on Accounting finalization and Taxation. The objective of this course is to provide students with working knowledge in Accounting and Taxation with a view that these records need to be submitted to tax Authorities such as Income Tax, Sales Tax etc. Students will get to work on the latest Tax Solution software and get practical exposure so that they are “ready to deliver” from “day 1 on job”. Another unique highlight of this course is Business Skills Training which will give our students the EDGE to move ahead in their CAREERS!
Get your Certified Accountant and Tax Consultant Course Brochure now!
- Practical Aspects of Journalization
- Practical Aspects of Accounting Finalization
- Accounting on ERP Systems : Tally ERP
- Inventory Management on ERP Systems: Tally ERP
- Practical Approach to Salary Computation
- Computation of House Property
- Professional Approach to PGBP
- Practical Aspects of Capital Gains
- IOS & Losses Set off and C/fd
- Various Deductions for Incomes (VIA Deduction)
- E filing of ITR 4 In Taxbase
- TDS Others
- TDS Salaries
- E filing of TDS
- Correction of TDS
- GST Introduction
- GST in World Context
- GST Milestones
- GST Registration
- GST Composition
- GST CGST, IGST & SGST
- GST Officers
- GST Structure ,GSTN
- GST Rates
- GST Returns
- Balance Sheet on XLS
- Income Tax Computation on XLS
- Tally Data Export to XLS
- BCOM / MCOM / MBA Finance. Non-BCOM background students can join the course by going through a refresher course before they can join the professional courses.
- Classes will be held 1 & ½ hours per day from Monday to Friday per week with batches in the morning and evening. We also have weekend batches. Only Sunday specially designed for working professionals.
- Duration – 2.5 months
- Course designed by the domain experts & creators of tax solutions product Taxbase in alliance with Pune Chartered Account Society (PCAS)
- Course is approved and will be “Co Certified” by PCAS.
- Course conducted by industry experienced and expert faculties who are CA’s and Commerce Graduates.
- Course will focus on conceptual knowledge as well as give practical knowledge based on current Tax Laws.
- Students will get to learn on the actual accounting software Tally and tax software Taxbase, VAT Xpress, Service Tax Xpress and E Audit.
- Special Focus on Business Skills will give students the “Confidence” to start their Work Life.
- Students on successful completion of the course will get placement in CA office & good companies.
- Financial Accounting
- Budget Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Tax Accounting