This course is recommended for candidates who have sound knowledge of Financial Accounting both conceptual as well as knowledge of any accounting software like Tally ERP 9.0. On completion of this course candidates can prepare corporate and personal income tax statements and formulate tax strategies involving issues such as financial choice, how to best treat a merger or acquisition, deferral of taxes, when to expense items and the like.
- Practical Approach to Salary Computation
- Computation of House Property
- Professional Approach to PGBP
- Practical Aspects of Capital Gains
- IOS & Losses Set off and C/fd
- Various Deductions for Incomes (VIA Deduction)
- E filing of ITR 4 In Taxbase
- TDS Others
- TDS Salaries
- E filing of TDS
- Correction of TDS
- Concept & Online Registration
- Regular Dealer Return
- Composition Dealer
- CST Return
- Audit Report form 704
- E filing of MVAT / CST
- Concept and Registration
- Service Provider Return
- E filing of Service Tax
- Balance Sheet on XLS
- Income Tax Computation on XLS
- Tally Data Export to XLS
- Communication Skills
- Written (Email)
- Presentation Skills
- Personality Development
- Resume Building and Interview Skills
- BCOM / MCOM / MBA Finance. Non BCOM background students can join the course by going through a refresher course before they can join the professional courses.
- Classes will be held 1 & ½ hours per day from Monday to Friday per week with batches in the morning and evening. We also have weekend batches. Only Sunday specially designed for working professionals.
- Duration – 2 months
- Course designed by the domain experts & creators of tax solutions product Taxbase in alliance with Pune Chartered Account Society (PCAS)
- Course is approved and will be “Co Certified” by PCAS.
- Course conducted by industry experienced and expert faculties who are CA’s and Commerce Graduates.
- Course will focus on conceptual knowledge as well as give practical knowledge based on current Tax Laws.
- Students will get to learn on the actual accounting software Tally and tax software Taxbase, VAT Xpress, Service Tax Xpress and E Audit.
- Special Focus on Business Skills will give students the “Confidence” to start their Work Life.
- Students on successful completion of the course will get placement in CA office & good companies.
- Candidate can join any organization as Tax Advisor, Tax Manager, Employment Tax Specialists, Tax Accountant, Tax Policy Analyst, State Local Tax Attorney Specialists, Tax Recruiter, Tax Examiners, Collectors, and Revenue Agents etc. If somebody wants to work independently as a consultant, it can give the person with nice opportunities in terms of earning great money.